Friday, December 01, 2006

The New Cure For Winter Swedish Jetlag



Well I just spent two weeks in NYC and FLA visiting friends and relatives. Pictures soon. Great to see everyone again especially Mc, Kyle, Lee and my little nieces. They are the cutest things ever.

Now that I am back in Sweden I am JETLAGGED as a mf. I swear jetlag is like the bad part of being on drugs (not that I would know what that's like).

As a frequent trans-Atlantic traveler, I am often a victim of this disease. In the past I would just pop a few valiums (melatonin is a joke) but in Sweden there is no such thing as a connection, so finally I got around to looking up a cure on the Internet.

It said to stand outside in the sunlight. Gee. The author of that little gem obviously never spent a winter in Stockholm because I will have to wait until March to get some sunshine around here.

So it's off to the liquor store for me. Passing out is the Swedish Wintertime cure for jetlag.

2 comments:

Sloth said...

It's been 5 days since I'm back and I still wake up at 3:30 in the morning wide awake. shit! I play Doom 3 and drink lattes.

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely correct.

I have been drinking beer and will switch to wine soon.

Also I think I'm going to stop playing music for awhile. That would really help to clear my head.

Hello to you Sloth!