Sunday, January 30, 2005

Still Feeling The Love Hangover

Yes, I partied too hard in Florida. I won't get into specifics, as this is not Pax Acidus, my sex, drugs, and rock and roll website. This is supposed to be a more normal website, where I can tell everyone my real name, Samuoz Yrral, and get over my fascination with being an underground literary superhero.

But its true so I have to say it. I blew my brain with too much blow and alcohol. I stopped doing it on the 4th night about 3 a.m. on the day I was leaving. I thought it was a good idea to stop because my nose started bleeding and I could no longer control my bladder. They got good shit down there. I am glad I don't live there. I wouldn't last too long. To add to the damage I probably drank about 100 beers and a bottle of rum. We had a whole keg Sierria Nevada pale ale. We finished it.

If any of my friends are reading this, I apologize for calling all of you. For those who don't know... I have a super bad habit of calling people on the phone at 3 a.m. when I am super fucked up and leaving insane messages on their voice mail. I think I got this bad habit from Matt, who has done 10 times as much as me if not more. I just have a hard time finding a peer group otherwise.

For those of you I do call... Linda, Daffyd, Lance, Mark, Matt, Ralph, etc, its only because I love you and I wanted you there. I am not just trying to ruin the REM patterns. I hate it when people call me at 3 a.m. when I am sleeping so don't try it unless you are in the area and have some to share.

For those of you I love who I don't call... its not because I don't love you, its because I don't have your number and I am too wasted to go through the 411 process. I think that's enough slothiness for today. I am not really even the Swedish Sloth yet...

No comments: